Saturday 21 May 2016

Hi. I'm Bear

  
I am 7 years old. I will be 8 in September. I used to belong to a little boy named Taylor but he says he is too old to care for me now. So, I was very sad, and spent most of my time lying under his bed forgotten. Until Mrs Towers saw me one day when she was visiting Taylor. She could see how sad I was, and she asked me how she could help me. I told her, life would be better if I could go to school during the day. Maybe there I would make some new friends. 
Well, Mrs Towers thought about it for a minute. Then she said if Taylor didn't mind I could come to Room 2 and meet you all. So, here I am!  
I was pretty nervous about being here, as you can imagine. New places,new people, new things to do! It's scary. Anyway, I had to stay at Mrs Towers' house this weekend because Taylor lives far,far away. I got to hang out with Charlie (her dog) and he even took me for a walk. I got wet and slimy from his slobber. I got to ride a bike. I used to do that with Taylor until he got too old to hang out with me. I read a book  ( it was a bit hard but Mrs Towers gave me a sticker because I tried my best). 
It was okay at Mrs Towers' house  but she doesn't have any little kids at her house so I was a little bit bored sometimes. 
I can't go back to Taylor's until the holidays, so if you want me to come and stay at your place sometime I'm sure we would have great fun. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bear, you are going to love it in Room 2. They will be so excited to have you in their class.