Thursday 9 June 2016

Bear's Adventures with Aroha

Bear’s weekend with me
I got to have bear for the long weekend! Bear and I had so much fun together. After school on Thursday I took Bear home. I was so happy that I was actually taking Bear home, but I was really shocked too! When I came back home I watched T.V. with Bear, we watched The Legend of Korra. The Legend of Korra is about a girl named Korra who is an avatar that tries to defeat her enemies. After T.V. I introduced Bear to my brothers, they both liked Bear. On Saturday I watched Mr. Peabody and Sherman.While I was watching Mr. Peabody and Sherman Bear was sleeping I could even hear him snoring, but I didn’t complain.

20160605_114148.jpg20160605_103311.jpg

On Sunday Bear was bored so I thought he could come outside with me to ride on my scooter. When we were on my scooter Bear was clinging on tightly to the handles. Bear loved the fresh air. Bear got hungry after having that fun time on my scooter so I fed him some honey I knew he would like it. Soon Bear was trying lick all the honey away from inside the container. While was Bear  having honey I had some delicious milk. Bear surely surely did like the honey though. After Bear was done eating honey he asked if he could have some of my milk I let him have a little then I told him to stop slurping. Next Bear was licking his lips clean.
I thought Bear looks cute when he is eating honey.  


20160606_203252.jpg20160605_114353.jpg

Then on Monday I went to the laundromat to wash our clothes Bear was at home playing games with my other bears. He played games  like bear tag, catch and duck duck bear. When Bear was doing that, I washed my clothes and dried them in the drier, that wasn’t very fun. I think it was an hour till we came back! When we were home again me and my bears had our last hug together with Bear. Finally on Tuesday bear came back to room 2. 20160606_203322.jpg

No comments: