Thursday 21 July 2016

Those Silly Pandas by Aroha

Those Silly Pandas by Aroha
                      All I want to do is gather the leaves!

When those silly pandas come and knock down my basket, I have to start all over again and that is so not funny. There are 4 pandas in the zoo but only 2 want to play with the leaves. Their names are Mung-li Ming-lei Xing-lee and Xang-lee. Oh, sorry let me introduce myself, I’m Dora the panda keeper. I live here in NZ.


Ming-lee and Mung-lee are the ones wanting to play. They keep tugging at my white gumboots, it’s really hard work being a panda keeper in this zoo. Sometimes the pandas even play with the broom! Well, life has tough times.


I just wish those pandas could understand me. Oh yeah, there are people watching. No! They might be recording me. AAARRGGHH! Run away! Run away! ( Panda keeper opens gate and runs away from the people visiting the zoo.)

No comments: